Day temperatures range from 28-32 Degrees Celcius. Our camps are situated on creeks with flowing water. We hunt in central Arnhem Land and no saltwater crocs inhabit our camping waterways, there might be a few shy and harmless small fresh water crocs around. After a morning's hunt it is a welcome relief washing up and cooling down in these creeks.
After freshening up and lunch we take a breather to reflect on the mornings hunt ... nothing wrong with a siesta to re-charge the energy-levels for the afternoon hunt ...
Bream and the barramundi inhabits these clear creeks. Barramundi ranging up to 10kg can be caught with lures. We have fishing gear at camp for those that wish to relax and attempt to provide fish for dinner ...
We cater for a maximum of 4 hunters per trip. Each hunter will have a roomy (Coleman Instant Up 6 sleeper tent - 330x270x190cm). We have 2 main camping areas on river sand, which provides ample space for all ...
Our campsites also include:
- Each tent contains an inflatable queen size high double matress, including bed linen and two pillows
- A generator for proving light at night and for charging stuff
- 3 x 60L Portable Fridge/Freezers to keep food and drinks cold
- Manual/portable washing machine for washing clothes
- Plenty of fresh water (bottled and container) and cool drinks (no alcohol)
- A variety of fruit and snacks e.g. energy bars
- Solid meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served
- Comfortable "lean-back" camping chairs to enjoy a relaxing evening around the camp fire
- At times there might be mosquitos at sunrise/sunset - we provide insect repellent
- We also have 2 satelite phones, GPS', range finders, etc.